Monday, May 29, 2006

Twins


So what does one do with a graphic design/arts background in seminary? Not much. However, there are times when knowing photoshop can be fun and educational, kids. Mostly, I have used my design training for forces of good, like spring banquet programs. However, there are moments when I have felt mischevious, and the pictures shown here are the type of results. When my pals Ehren and Lisa got married, I made them something that I dubbed, Calendar O'Nagel. Ehren, the bearded one in the relationship, rarely has not had a beard, and I happened to have a picture of him without it. So, I photoshopped his bare face and head with a variety of hairstyles--one for each month. Shown here is one with the old guy whose beard I snitched as well as Mr. Nagel himself with updated facial hair.

Funny, come to think of it, I have never seen the Calendar O'Nagel up anywhere in the Lundeen Nagel household. hmmm.

In college I roomed with three other guys, and we had varying degrees of photo manipulation skills. We would use eachother's college id pictures and paste eachother's heads on nude pregnant women and such. Good to see what a college education can be used for.

Btw, click on Ehren for a larger image.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I hope this is the first post in a twelve part series- that picture is great.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home